Minimum Class Attendance
Three months of training and a minimum of 24 classes
1 Hour, in class
Taegeuk Sa Jang (4th)
Thunder - represents Jin in the Taegeuk: thunder, which in turn signifies power and courage.
- Eight knife self-defense techniques
- First four seated One-Steps
- 40 Pushups
- 40 Crunches/Sit-ups
- Review all previous kicks
- Legal contact area and point area.
- Advanced sparring techniques.
- Combination kicks and use punches.
- Meaning of Korean Flag
- School Rules
- 5 Tenets of Tae Kwon Do
- Self Control
- Indomitable Spirit
Examples of Verbal Questions (things the judges at promotion test might ask)
- What is the meaning of Confidence?
- What is the meaning of Taegeuk Sa Jang