Minimum Class Attendance
Six to nine months of training.
Youth - 3 hours
Adult - 5 hours
Taegeuk Chil Jang (7th)
Taegeuk Pal Jang (8th)
Admiral Yi Sun-Sin. The form ends with a left hand attack symbolizing his regrettable death having no chance to show his unrestrained potential checked by the forced reservation of loyalty to his king.
Chulgi Sho Dan
Iron Horse Form. This form is performed in a linear pattern moving from side to side. The form is characterized by low stances and powerful movements. Knees should be raised high during stepping motions.
Long/Bow staff #4
Youth (15 and younger)
Short staff (Eskrima) #4
- Creative self-defense routine
- Teach the legal contact area and point area.
- Semi-advanced sparring techniques.
- Combination kicks and use punches.
- Jumping Front Snap Kick
- 4 Direction breaking kicks
- 1 Brick or Tile
Examples of Verbal Questions (things the judges at promotion test might ask)
- Meaning of Korean Flag
- School Rules
- 5 Tenets of Tae Kwon Do
- Self Control
- Indomitable Spirit
- What is the meaning of Responsibility?
- What is the meaning of Taegeuk Chil Jang and Taegeuk Pal Jang?
- What is you goal setting after Black Belt?